Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reasons for Itching

For past two days, I have been itching myself throughout the body. I wonder why and took the web route for flourishing some facts about the reasons of itching. I suppose the reason of my itching to be the soap I use for bathing is changed for last couple of days. So have anyone of you been through the same situation and think the reason to be same as mine. Haha. Well I guess no and here are some of the reasons which can cause you Itch all around.

Reasons for Itching
1) Dry skin. Yes I do have a dry skin.
2) Contact with irritants such as soaps or synthetic substance like wool. (Yes, I guess I am write about the soap thing).
3) Hives
4) Insect Bites
5) Sunburn
6) Rashes
7) Aging skin
and some more are mentioned here.

Related Articles:
Mosquito Bite and Intense Itch



No comments:

Post a Comment