1) Orange contains Beta carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant guarding the health of our cells.
2) Orange contains Calcium, which a school going knows how important is in healthy bones and teeth's.
3) Our brain needs folic acid for proper development which is found in Oranges.
4) Blood pressure can be kept in balance with magnesium found in Oranges.
5) To maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and to maintain electrolyte balance of cells, one can eat oranges for potassium it provides.
6) The food we take is converted into energy by thiamin found in orange.
Important tip :
The skin or the pith of the orange has as much vitamin c as the orange so one must try to eat it. You can add some spices to it, if you think it is not edible.
Next time you see a orange don't hesitate to take a piece. Which all fruits do you like? Do you have a list of fruits which you consume daily or frequently? Let us know!