Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Health Resolution for Year 2008.

It is time ( know I am a little late ) to set my goals towards my health.
1) Put on 5kg's extra this year : Currently I weight around 67 to 69 Kg. I want to put 5 kgs, so I am looking myself to weight 70 to 75 kg in 2009 Jan. I will be following some diet routines and importance of cholesterol in getting size in my coming posts. ( so keep looking at blog). I achieved my goal of putting 10kg last year. Maybe in future I will update the blog with my pictures.
2) Regular Joggging : In my earlier post my jogging track, I have placed the pictures of the place where I go for jogging. I will be a regular visitor there at least 5 times a week.
3) Quit smoking this year.
4) I am very poor at drinking water and I will make it sure this year to drink at least a glass of water every hour.
5) More fruits this year, less beverages and lot of green vegetables will be on chart.
6) Quit Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment