Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Teeth Cavity Has Grown Deeper

I will post about cavities in the teeth and how it will get bigger and bigger if you don't really pay attention to it in early stages. Last year I went to a renowned dentist DR. Nanda in my city, as my gums had swelled and I was unable to eat. Hell he charges a lot than others, but then again he is the best.

I did an x-ray of my teeth and the Doc. suggested that I better get my teeth cleaned up. He also let me know that there is cavity in my middle teeth and that I have approached him at the right time. I wish If only I would have taken him seriously. Anyways he gave me another appointment after a couple of days to get my teeth cleaned and told me to apply a cream, I don't remember the name of the cream for consecutive 4 days so that the swelling will go down and he can work my teeth to fill the cavity.

I ignored his idea about applying the cream and went directly there to clean the teeth and as you can imagine he was mad at me and told me not come till my swelling gets down. I took him seriously this time and within 2 days my swelling went down and I was lying on the dentist's chair to get my teeth cleaned by one of the doctor's associate.

This was my first time on that chair and the lady just took a moment after my mouth went open to put that weapon in my mouth and let the blood flow like a river in there. I was feeling the taste of blood all over my mouth. It was such a pain. After cleaning them to certain extent she asked me it is not possible to clean all the teeth today and let me give you another appointment.
Another appointment means, more money more pain. When I walked out of the Hospital, I never returned back there.

And now it has been more than a year, my cavity has grown bigger and I think it has started to decay. I feel bad for it and eventually would have to surrender one of the teeth to some external element like cement, silver or gold. I could have avoided all this only if I would have taken the things seriously at the initial stage.

My suggestion to all those guys who love there teeth, please visit your dentist on regular basis, respect their decisions and follow their advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment