Thursday, December 11, 2008

Healthy Resolutions 2009

Everyone is waiting for the new year. So are the resolutions being made about career, personnel and fitness. I have also made some health related resolutions for coming and would like to list them down. Let me know your resolutions as well. I am also planning to keep a post per month follow up for this resolutions to keep me going.

Loosing at least 10 pounds ( 5 kg approx)
I was about 114 pound ( 57 kg ) when I joined gym in 2005. Now I feel like I am growing overweight with 142 pound ( 71 kg ) of mass, which is couple of pound higher to what is ideal for my height ( 5'7"). I am planning to get in shape as well.

Avoid eating outside
I will try and avoid eating outside. Even if I do, I will skip the oily food and fast food. Only things which I have decided to eat if I am on a tour, holiday are
1) Fruits, fruit juices.
2) Idli's which are made of fermented rice and legume flour.

Abs
6 pack abs is something, I am planning since a long time. Now this coming year I will be executing the task. I will start with photographs sometime in january and lets see how long it takes me to get those 6 pack abs.

Average 1 post per day on this blog
As this blog helps me gain healthy knowledge, as I read and post. But due to blogging, I read even minute details so that our readers can get the best out of the post. '

What are your health resolutions the coming New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment