Monday, May 26, 2008

Physical Activity Reduce Calorie

Are you people willing to burn your calorie. Then there are certain tips one can always follow to reduce the calorie and getting active.

Tip 1. Don't just walk get running. Hop, skip, jog. There are so many ways you can get active. Half an hour of any of the above form of activity is sufficient to keep one fit. My schedule is jogging for 20 minutes twice a week.

Tip 2. Our household activities need water. e.g. In a week atleast twice, I try and take atleast 50 buckets of water to fill the water tank on the second floor from the Ground Floor water tank. On second floor which is an open terrace, I have tied three ropes so that I always have to pass from below then with the bucket. This way I exert my stomach and abs as well.

Tip 3 : Any form of physical activity is sufficient to burn calories, not necessarily it has to be jogging. There are so many things, start cleaning your floor, wash your car, take out your gardening tools and start shaping your lawns and still there are so many things like washing your clothes, cleaning utensils... No I am not joking.

Related Articles:
Jogging Tips



No comments:

Post a Comment