Banana is popular and affordable of all the fruits due to its availability throughout the year. Banana is a rich source of potassium. Some people say that banana is heavy to digest and increases the weight but it is wrong because banana though feels like a heavy food but can be easily digested by our body. Are you thinking of reducing your weight or maintaining it. Wekk then just start hitting your gym with an instructor and don't be surprised if the instructor suggests 1 or 2 bananas a day. During dieting ones body is deprived of vitamins as a result one can fall sick. Having 1 or 2 bananas a day will provide your body with required vitamins.
Banana contains combination of sugar and glucose. Glucose and sugar are the energy supplier of our body and keeps us fit and energetic. In children health glucose plays a important role. Without glucose child can look tired. If you look around for best diet for students you are bound to find that banana tops the chart because of its glucose, sugar, vitamin b6 and When any policy use to make pupils healthy and smart with providing some vitamins food this time banana useed in firstly because of banana supplying suger,glucose and vitamine B6 and B12.Which is useful to their growth of in school life. Banana is also a favorite fruit for the athletes.
Banana is high in potassium and low in salt is preferable food for people who suffer from morning sickness. Banana is also said to be a blood purifier.
Some other benefits of Bananas are as followed
* Banana can recover the weak feeling one gets from smoking. B6 and B12 vitamins present in bananas can make them stronger to face smoke related problems.
* Banana can be a refreshing fruit for people who are on the verge of nervous breakdown.
* Banana make our mood relax and happy.
* Banana in daily breakfast can increase our immune power.
* Banana is used in controlling the blood pressure.
* Doctor suggest banana to anemic patients.
Tip: Women who eat lot of bananas during pregnancies are considered to give birth to super cool babies.